Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random Picture

Right after Patrick and I got married, we lived in an apartment where we had lots of bugs, especially spiders. I HATE spiders! I would always call for Patrick if there was ever a bug/spider, so he could kill it(I still do this and probably always will.) We had a few months were we were going to school and working at opposite times. I came home one day and saw this huge black thing under the table-kind of in a corner. I wasn't going to get close to it, and Patrick wasn't home, so I sent him a text on my way out telling him the exact location so he could kill it when he got home. He usually came home about 20 minutes after I left, then he would leave before I got home to go to work. When I got home from work this is what I found...In case you can't read it, it says, "I caught the bug for you! I love you!" It wasn't even a bug, but a marble from a game we have:) It still makes me laugh whenever I think about it or see this picture. So funny.

10 comments:

The Whitmers said...

I love it!! Way to take care of those big scary bugs for her!! I do the same thing with Justin too. He is the designated bug catcher.

Carly said...

So funny! Oh, Patrick, you are a lifesaver!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

hehehehe that really made me giggle. That sounds like something I would do. That is one of those stories I bet he will never let you forget :)

pawlyandsandy said...

What a loving guy. I'm surprised Patrick doesn't tease you about it more. That seems like something he would do.

Jeremy said...

When we find big bugs, Julianne has to take pictures of them before we kill them. Our old apartment manager once caught her exploring the bushes with a camera.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for spiders to take pictures of."

But if the bugs are wasps, to which I'm allergic, I hide in a corner whimpering like a small child while she kills them.

Lacey said...

What a memory! I'm glad that you took a picture and posted the story. I'm sure it will be fun for years to come!

bobandhaley said...

Funny Patrick, trix are for kids. We had a big cockroach a month or two ago and Bob was doing the dishes. He made me kill it... yuck! (By the way my house is clean, it is just the area we live in I promise... we have not had another cockroach since.)

jason and michelle clarke said...

That is too funny, I'm the same way with bugs and spiders, although I've had to learn to kill a few and I always let out a squeal when I do it. It freaks me out! That is funny it was a marble.

Krystal said...

that's awesome! I used to trap them under cups until matt came home because I can't kill them

Dave and Alisha said...

haha that is so funny. it was nice of him to put it in a jar so it wouldnt get away again.