-----"Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present"----- ~President Thomas S. Monson~
so...not much has changed, then, right? :)
he will forever crack me up...love you!!
Where is his theme t-shirt and cool shorts? Same cheesy grin! Did he cry that he didn't want to leave his mommy?
I think he looks more like a kid now then he did then :) That was fun to see him as a kid though.
Changed physically but not so much emotionally. Still just a little kid. Good thing he has Nicky!!!
Good to know that some people never change... :)
hahahahahhaha!
HAHA! Thank you for sharing, you guys made my day!
Love this post!
I'm glad you have updated the wardrobe. Funny Cassitys.
Nice! At least he's still excited to go to school, right? Thanks for sharing!
Oh I remember being in Kindergarten with Patrick! I love that picture!
love the picture! Nice one! It's kinda crazy to think that the clothes Patrick wore back then are somewhat still in fashion! ;)
Love it! You guys are great.
Hahaha! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
so...not much has changed, then, right? :)
he will forever crack me up...love you!!
Where is his theme t-shirt and cool shorts? Same cheesy grin! Did he cry that he didn't want to leave his mommy?
I think he looks more like a kid now then he did then :) That was fun to see him as a kid though.
Changed physically but not so much emotionally. Still just a little kid. Good thing he has Nicky!!!
Good to know that some people never change... :)
hahahahahhaha!
HAHA! Thank you for sharing, you guys made my day!
Love this post!
I'm glad you have updated the wardrobe. Funny Cassitys.
Nice! At least he's still excited to go to school, right? Thanks for sharing!
Oh I remember being in Kindergarten with Patrick! I love that picture!
love the picture! Nice one! It's kinda crazy to think that the clothes Patrick wore back then are somewhat still in fashion! ;)
Love it! You guys are great.
Hahaha! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment