He is definately snug as a bug in a rug. I just thought he was so cute and had to take a picture.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-----"Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present"----- ~President Thomas S. Monson~
9 comments:
How funny! I love sleeping husband pictures...there are few things better!
looks like he took advantage of the situation. That looks really cozy!
oh, how precious! That is not fair that it cooled down in logan right after we moved - it is so hot and humid in Ohio right now! I guess the heat followed us...
I love nothing more than to cuddle up in a big soft blanket on a cold day. In that one picture you've captured pure joy.
Thats s good one considering that Jason and Patrick were just making fun of us this week about our blankets! Perfect timing Nicky!
Yellowstone is a lot of fun! We took Elizabeth there when she was 18 months old. I'm dying to go back. I'm glad you had a good time.
He looks pretty comfy!!
Sounds like something my hubby would do! Steal the nice warm covers and then pretend to sleep in it! :)
Hey! If you guys aren't doing anything on Sept. 24 at 6pm we would love to see you! We are having a get together at Lacey Hales home with a bunch of old ward members and friends while we are in town! Hope to see you! Bring a treat and write me back if need details to the Hales home! ;)
He looks so peaceful. Was it after the BYU game, sure it was that's why he looks so content. It got cold here to, welcome Autumn!
Post a Comment