-----"Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present"----- ~President Thomas S. Monson~
LOVE it!
ahh...dwight! hilarious! i'm so glad you posted those clips, they've made my day! :)
I love the Office...great stuff.
i found your blog! its nice to keep in touch with distant friends. tell patrick i say hello. ps. i love your hair!
WE love The Office too!! Sweet! Elder Cassity wanted me to forward a message onto Pappy. I believe it was "Hola Primo!"haha!
The office is like the funniest show of all time!!! Love the clips!
Love it!! Thanks for letting us borrow The Office so we could get hooked. We can't wait for the new season to come out.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE it!
ahh...dwight! hilarious! i'm so glad you posted those clips, they've made my day! :)
I love the Office...great stuff.
i found your blog! its nice to keep in touch with distant friends. tell patrick i say hello. ps. i love your hair!
WE love The Office too!! Sweet!
Elder Cassity wanted me to forward a message onto Pappy. I believe it was "Hola Primo!"
haha!
The office is like the funniest show of all time!!! Love the clips!
Love it!! Thanks for letting us borrow The Office so we could get hooked. We can't wait for the new season to come out.
Post a Comment