Our Awesome Pumpkins!

Okay, so I know it is almost a month too late for this blog, but I have been a little busy. We had a great halloween just staying at home and handing out candy. The Bowcutt's came over and we played games and watched a movie. Here is Patrick focusing very hard to make his pumpkin just perfect...I think the pirate flag was great.

I decided to take a goofy stand and make my pumpkin crazy.

For work we could dress up if we wanted to. I went as a 50's girl. This next picture is of my office. From left to right, Krista was a gypsy, Jaime had some crazy socks on, Lori was Princess Leia, Rhonda was a nurse, then there's me, and lastly we have Lynette, who just wore black and orange.
4 comments:
Cute pumkins! I was wondering what had happened to you! :)
those are awesome! I can't carve pumpkins without a pattern. . .and ever then, they are bad.
call me whenever your down--I'm not working right now, so I have lots and lots of free time
Glad to have you blogging again. Great pumpkins. I need to learn to carve a great pumpkin. Cute costume.
Love the costumes, and the pumpkins. It is never too late for Halloween! My favorite holiday.
Post a Comment