Monday, October 8, 2007

Pick'n Pretty-Plump Perfect Pumpkins

Today, Oct 8, 2007, Patrick and I decided that it was finally time to visit Paradise. Last year we found out that there was a pumpkin patch down in the town of Paradise, Ut that was planted by some young women in the local ward to serve as a fundraiser. So we went on a trip to pick some pumpkins. When we got there we were lucky to find a orchard next to the patch that sold some apple cider. It was great. We enjoyed the experience so much that I couldn't wait to go this year. We've been so excited for Halloween this year that we couldn't wait any longer to get pumpkins. Not only did we get pumpkins today that are exceptional but we also stopped by to get some apple cider from Paradise Family Farms. I would recommend this patch to anyone. I found out about it off the internet last year when I was reading up on Halloween. Here is the website if any of you are interested. http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/UTpumpkins.php

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Fun! Makes me want to take Cohen to a pumkin patch! Not that he would care since he is only (almost) 4 months old! :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I can't believe that fall is here! I miss seeing that fun country life in Paradise! All we see here is city stuff like buildings, free ways, more apartments, and no clear skys! Oh How we miss the country!
I love to read your blogs! I hope that you guys still think of us every now and then! WE miss you!
Jon.Jamie.Ethan